Friday 9 October 2015

The Palaeolithic artist: part 30

Michel Foucault (1926–1984)
This is the last post in the series.

Being both postmodern and transdisciplinary, Michel Foucault's The Order of Things: an archaeology of the human sciences has had a profound influence on my own research.

The primary purpose of this series, specifically, and to some degree the entire blog in general, is a mental exercise to be able to constantly come up with new ideas about complex subjects.

The secondary purpose for the blog in general is to provide a family history for my grandchildren and their grandchildren (as it is being archived in the "wayback machine" of the Internet archive).

The tertiary purpose of this blog is for my mental and physical health and for my personal mythology: Living the life I am supposed to be living. It keeps me happy and very lucky!

There is a new series planned for Tuesday (Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving), but I have to check with its subject for permission, first.

Have a mature weekend.

John's Coydog Community page

No comments:

Post a Comment